Volunteer Contact Information:
- For information on St. John's Breadline,
contact Kevin Kindred, Supervisor, or Linda Freer, Asst. Supervisor, at 528-6098
- Food service assistance
10:45 a.m. to
12:45 p.m. and
2:45 - 4:45 p.m.
- For information on St. Clare's Health
Clinic, contact Connie Marzinzik at 523-1474
- For information on Holy Family Food
Pantry, contact Janet Nelson at 523-2450
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings
John's Breadline Needs You!
- St. John's Breadline needs volunteer
groups of 6 to 15 individuals at least 13 years of age to help serve
our guests. What a wonderful opportunity for any church or youth group,
office staff, family or friends to jointly help others and learn about
our community's needs. Call Kevin Kindred, Supervisor, or Linda Freer, Asst. Supervisor, at 528-6098.