Volunteer Contact Information:
- For information on St. John's Breadline,
contact Kevin Kindred, Supervisor, or Linda Freer, Asst. Supervisor, at 528-6098
- Food service assistance
10:45 a.m. to
12:45 p.m. and
2:45 - 4:45 p.m.
- For information on St. Clare's Health
Clinic, contact Janet Nelson at 523-1474
- For information on Holy Family Food
Pantry, contact Cliff Shehorn at 523-2450
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings
John's Breadline Needs You!
- St. John's Breadline needs volunteer
groups of 6 to 15 individuals at least 13 years of age to help serve
our guests. What a wonderful opportunity for any church or youth group,
office staff, family or friends to jointly help others and learn about
our community's needs. Call Linda Freer, Asstistant Supervisor, at 528-6098.