On a daily basis we at Catholic Charities
struggle with the question:
"How do you provide services to the
poor when the poor cannot afford the services?"
And the answer is you!
1. Make a Financial Gift
- Click here to make an on-line donation using our secure server.
- Make a tax-deductible donation using
your Visa or MasterCard by calling 800-745-5194, 8:30-4:30, weekdays.
Or, scroll down, print our Donations Card and complete the form with
your credit card information or simply enclose a check. Or, click
on the link above to make a secure online donation!
- Send a check now by mail.
- Thank you for your support.
2. Wills and Bequests
- Provide for future generations through
your estate. For more information click here.
- Personal service brings joy and friendship.
4. Give Stock and/or Securities
- Maximize your contribution and avoid
capital gains tax.
5. Planned Giving
- Remember Catholic Charities in your
will or trust. Support the next generation. Please contact us for
our special "Wills" brochure.
6. Give in Honor
or in Memory
- Remember a loved one with a special
gift, in memoriam or for any special occasions like birthdays and
7. Matching Gifts
- You may be able to double your gift
if your company matches them. Inquire to see if your employer has
such a program, then send us the matching gift form to complete.
8. In-kind Gifts
- Your business or organization may be
able to provide a needed service or product as a donation to benefit
both you and the agency.
Agency information available at www.guidestar.org
To make a financial gift donation by mail,
please click here to download
the donations card to send along with your contribution. To make memorial
or tribute donation, click here
to download the card to send along with your contribution. We appreciate
Please check the agency and area office